Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kirsten's Mountain Trip.

It's Kirsten here. Over break I went to Lake Lure. It was so fun. Here's a few pictures.

                                                 I finally saw the mountains for the first time.


                                                 
                                             This is the basement room I slept in. Nice isn't it!
                                              It is equipped with even a kitchen. And a dining room!

                                                 
                            I'm looking off the deck rails torwards the amazing mountains.
                            So pretty!

                                         


                                                 sorry I had more pictures but I lost them. Nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment