Sunday, May 17, 2015

Felicity's Soda Shop!

Hi!!!! Long time no see! Its Felicity and I have  come on to share some pictures of my soda shop!

Well, last night we got bored and could not sleep so I decided to open my Soda shop.

I made the different kinds of cream sodas, floats,  ice cream, and other things on our menu,

while my friend Kirsten took orders. Samantha was our only patron last night and she ordered a

peach cream soda.
She took five whole minutes to decide what she wanted! That girl is slow as molasses!!
 
Well, when she finally decided on her Peach Cream Soda Float, Kirsten  was becoming inpatient!
 
All this time I was listening to Colt Ford Station on Pandora Internet Radio and having a good time
 
Singing along to The Dirt Road Anthem, Cold Beer, and Like Me.
 
Well, I got to working on Sam's order and I almost got her order mixed up!
 
Luckily I did not. So I scooped out the fruity ice cream and mixed in some Peach Soda. It was actualy
 
Rather easy.

Finally the drink was ready and Kirsten took it over to Samantha for her to enjoy.
 



 
Kirsten asked her about what she thought and Samantha said " Delicious!"

Samantha then paid us and we called it a night,

No comments:

Post a Comment