Monday, May 25, 2015

The old shack part one.

Hi!!! Samantha here! over the weekend I did something very exciting... I found the ruins of a old shack!! I had decided to see what was in it.

What was this? I was curious so I went up the giant steps.....


I got to the top and banged on the door. It was locked.
Finally! I said as the door gave way. Once I got in I took a look.
What a mess! There was boxes everywhere. Old furniture that had long been out of use was everywhere. The folks who lived here must have had a baby cause there was a buncha messy diapers laying around. YUCK!
I go around and continue to inspect...
Wow! The previous owner left a diary of some sort!
They really musta liked poetry cause there was poetry like this all over  the walls. I guess the previous owner was a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment